So, what’s your return policy?
We get it. Sometimes things just don’t work out. We want you to be happy as a clam anyway. So if for some (pretty hard to imagine) reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund within 30 days—as long as it’s unused and in its original packaging.
To initiate a return, start here.
Let’s dive deeper into the Final return policy
- You may cancel your purchase within 24 hours of placing your order. After that time, we are unable to cancel orders and you will need to complete the return process to receive a refund.
- You have 30 days after the original date of purchase to return your order. After 30 days from the date of your purchase, we will be unable to refund your order.
- The product you wish to return must be in the same condition in which it was received and undamaged in any way. Due to health concerns, all returned/exchanged merchandise must be unused, in its original packaging, and with the safety deployment tab in place to be eligible for a refund or exchange.
- The customer is responsible for covering the cost of return shipping. Free shipping is provided for exchanges.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- Our return and exchange policy only applies to purchases made on our website—www.finalstraw.com. If you purchased a FinalStraw from an authorized retailer and would like to return the product, please contact the original store/seller directly.
- Only regularly-priced merchandise is eligible for a refund. We’re unable to refund promotional items.
- When we receive your return, our team of mermaids will inspect it and process your refund. If the product is damaged in any way, or you have initiated the return after 30 calendar days have passed, you will not be eligible for a refund.
- The money will be refunded to the original payment method used to make the purchase. For credit card payments, please allow 7 to 10 business days for a refund to appear on your credit card statement.
- If you have any questions, our customer support team at email@example.com is standing by.
Lifetime Warranty (Applies To All Returns After 30 Days of Purchase)
Final is committed to making an entire line of Foreverables™ that last, well, forever. If they don’t, we want to know about it! Our products come with a limited lifetime warranty. Please note that general wear and tear, loss, dog chewing, or theft is not covered by our warranty. Manufacturer defects include, but are not limited to structural imperfections sustained before initial use and any rips or tears to the silicone within the straw.
Final will cover shipping fees for the return of defective products and reserves the right to replace these items at its sole discretion. If you wish to replace a defective item, please send photos or a short video of the defect to Warranty@finalstaw.com. Please remember to include your original order number in the subject line.
So, why is my order being “returned to sender?”
For some reason, the post office deemed your address undeliverable. Perhaps you live in a deep sea cave, on a remote island, or some other awesome, unconventional place. That’s super cool, but it might have confused the delivery service.
We have a couple of other ideas about what went wrong. If you live outside of the U.S., your package could have gone unclaimed at customs. Or, for some (strange) reason, the person to whom you sent a FinalStraw refused the order.
No matter the cause, here’s what we can do. Once your order makes it back to us, you'll be sent an invoice to cover the cost of reshipping your package and you can tell us how you’d like to proceed. If you send an updated address or if your order was returned to us due to you leaving it at customs unclaimed, and you’d like us to reship your order, you’ll be sent an invoice to cover shipping fees. We promise it will be worth the wait (our friends in the sea think so too)!